The ZennaLaser Banner-Marker MW350
The ZennaLaser Banner-Marker MW350 is a compact laser application for intensive and continuous marking logos, arrows or text on insulation wool. The system is ideal for marking outline- or filled characters with a size of 80mm - 350mm, which looks like a printed banner on the continuous moving wool. Changes in arrows or text can be made ”on the fly”, either remotely by a central control system or locally at the laser on a touch screen. Different thicknesses of the wool are compensated by the digitally adjustable focal distance.
The laser marking system is built on a bridge-type frame, mounted over the production line and requiring 3 meters free length. The laser and scanner are mounted facing down to the wool. The electrical cabinet and chiller can be placed on top of the frame or next to the line. The complete laser installation is housed in a ventilated cabinet in order to stay dust free and uses a minimum of space in the production line.
Most clients prefer the DuoScan Banner-Marker installation with two lasers enabling to mark multiple panels/blocks parallel. The flex-positioning option allows the banner position to move across the material (fully automated).
The DuoScan Banner-Marker system consists of:
- 2 x 400 Watt ”sealed off” lasers with control cabinet.
- 2 x HQ scanners with “protection” lenses and wool thickness compensation.
- Laser marking station frame, isolation covers, safety windows, shutter.
- A chiller for lasers, scanners and mirrors.
- 1 x IPC (i7 CPU, Windows 10) and 1 x spare IPC “Plug & Play”.
- Zenna ZocuPRO Mark & CAD software licenses.
- Control cabinet with power distributor, safety PLC with OPC license.
- Encoder to measure material speed.
- Instruction and documentation.
- 1 year warranty on parts (parts subject to wear not included).
The ZennaLaser Banner-Marker MW350 will be manufactured according to the CE safety regulations, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and is CE marked.
Capacity and line speed:
Zenna guarantees that letters and numbers with a height of 80mm can be marked in outline at a material speed of 40 m/min and can be marked “fill up” at a speed of >15m/min. The marking speed is depending on the required contrast and the shape of logos and characters.
NEW: Banner-Marker Combi 2+2/350:
If thick wool panels are sliced in height, it is wishful to mark the bottom of the material. For this requirement Zenna developed the unique Banner-Marker Combi 2+2/350. Four laser/scanner combinations mark the material on top and bottom with the same or with different information. Special measures to protect the lenses against falling dust are included in this system.