- FullWidth-Marker MW250
Zenna Laser Solutions offers highly flexible applications for laser marking insulationwool with product names, logos, grids, batch codes or arrows. It is a modern technology for identification, traceability and counterfeiting purposes.
The ZennaLaser Marking Systems are available in various versions:
- ZennaLaser Full WidthMarker for flexible marking anywhere across the wool.
- ZennaLaser Banner-Marker for intense marking on dedicated lanes.
- ZennaLaser Bottom Banner-Marker for marking the bottom side of materials
- ZennaLaser Combi Marker for marking top and bottom side with the same or
with different information.
The ZennaLaser FullWidth-Marker MW2500 is a special laser application for marking arrows, logos or codes anywhere over the full width of the wool. The system is ideal for marking 10cm x 10cm line grid, continuously at a line speed of over 25 m/min. Or it is also possible to mark a logo of 80mm height on three parallel blocks at 40 m/min. Marking changes in grid or logo can be made “on the fly”, either remotely by a central control system or manually at the laser on a touch screen. Different thicknesses of the wool are compensated by the digitally adjustable focal distance.
The laser marking system is built on a bridge-type frame, that is mounted over the production line and covers a maximum width of 2,5mtr material. The powerful laser and scanner are mounted facing down to the wool. The electrical cabinet and chiller can be placed next to the laser. The complete laser installation is housed in aventilated cabinet in order to stay dust free and use a minimum of space in the production line, approx. 4 meters free conveyor length.
If the requirements ask for a combination of grid marking and logo/arrow marking, or if a redundancy for marking logo’s is needed, Zenna developed a double laser marking system, the ZennaLaser DuoScan Fullwidth-Marker.
Example of a DuoScan FullWidth-Marker marking grid and three product names at any assigned location on the web.
Specifications of the ZennaLaser DuoScan FullWidth-Marker:
- 2 x Coherent/Rofin 2 kW CO2 lasers.
- 2 x HQL50i scanners with protection window and height compensation.
- Laser marking station frame, isolation covers, safety windows, shutter.
- A chiller for lasers, scanners and mirrors.
- 1 x IPC (i7 CPU, windows 10) and 1 x spare IPC “Plug & Play”.
- Zenna ZocuPRO Mark & CAD software licenses.
- Control cabinet with power distributor, safety PLC with OPC license.
- Laser enclosure on top of a frame, to protect the installation against dust.
- Encoder to measure material speed.
- Instruction manuals and technical documentation in English.
- 1 year warranty on parts (parts subject to wear not included).
The ZennaLaser (DuoScan) FullWidth-Marker will be manufactured according to the CE safety regulations, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and is CE marked.
NEW: ZennaLaser FullWidth-Marker Combi 1+2/2500:
If thick wool panels are sliced in height to make two blocks, it is wishful to mark the bottom of the material as well. For this requirement Zenna developed the unique Bottom Banner-Marker. Whereas the FullWidth-Marker marks product names at various positions on the top side of the wool, two or more laser/scanner combinations mark the material bottom side with banners of the same or different information. Special measures to protect the lenses against falling dust are included in this system.
A FullWidth-Marker Combi with a high power laser covering the full width of the top side and four Bottom Banner-Markers to mark the bottom side of the insulation wool.
About Zenna Laser Solutions:
Zenna Laser Solutions launched the first laser marking system for mineral wool in 2003. In the following decade many laser marking lines followed, always using the latest available technologies.
Zenna provides a worldwide service including preventive maintenance, breakdown support and spare parts supply. From economical single-laser systems to high capacity complex multi-laser solutions, Zenna designs and builds innovative laser systems up to the needs of their worldwide group of industrial clients.
Zenna Laser Solutions innovates laser marking in your company.
For more information please contact email@example.com or visit https://www.zennalaser.com/products/fullwidth-marker-mw250/