- Banner-Marker MW350
Zenna Laser Solutions offers highly flexible applications for laser marking insulation wool with product names, logos, grids, batch codes or arrows. It is a modern technology for identification, traceability and counterfeiting purposes.
The ZennaLaser Marking Systems are available in various versions:
- ZennaLaser Banner-Marker for intense marking on dedicated lanes.
- ZennaLaser Full Width-Marker for flexible marking anywhere across the wool.
- ZennaLaser Bottom Banner-Marker for marking the bottom side of materials
- ZennaLaser Combi Marker for marking top and bottom side with the same or with different information.
The ZennaLaser Banner-Marker MW350 is a compact laser application for intensive and continuous or indexed marking logos, arrows or text. It looks like a printed banner on the wool. The system is able to mark characters with a size of 80mm - 350mm. Letters and numbers with a height of 80mm can be marked in outline at a material speed of 40 m/min and can be marked “fill up” at a speed of >15m/min. The exact marking speed is depending on the required contrast and the shape of logos and characters.
Marking changes can be made ”on the fly”, either remotely by a central control system or manually at the laser on a touch screen. Different thicknesses of the wool are compensated automatically in the focal distance.
Depending on the number of blocks across the material, banner marking systems with two (DuoScan) or three (TripleScan) lasers are most used. The positioning of the banner can be changed across the material (optional fully automated).
The laser marking system is built on a bridge-type frame, mounted over the production line and requiring 3 meters free length. The laser/scanner combinations are mounted facing down to the wool. The electrical cabinet and chiller can be placed on top of the frame or next to the line. The complete laser installation is housed in a ventilated cabinet in order to stay ‘dust free’.
Example of a Duo Banner-Marker: two blocks 120cm, or three blocks 80cm (2) or even four blocks 60cm (3).
Specifications of the ZennaLaser DuoScan Banner-Marker
- 2 x 400 Watt ”sealed off” lasers with control cabinet.
- 2 x HQ30 scanners with “protection” lenses and wool thickness compensation.
- Laser marking station frame, isolation covers, safety windows, shutter
- A chiller for lasers, scanners and mirrors.
- 1 x IPC (i7 CPU, Win10) and 1 x spare IPC “Plug & Play”.
- Zenna ZocuPRO Mark & CAD software licenses.
- Control cabinet with power distributor, safety PLC with OPC license.
- Encoder to measure material speed
- Instruction and documentation
- 1 year warranty on parts (parts subject to wear not included).
The ZennaLaser Banner-Marker MW350 will be manufactured according to the CE safety regulations, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and is CE marked.
NEW: Banner-Marker Combi 2+2/350:
If thick wool panels are sliced in height, it is wishful to mark the bottom of the material. For this requirement Zenna developed the unique Banner-Marker Combi 2+2/350. Four laser/scanner combinations mark the material on top and bottom with the same or with different information. Special measures to protect the lenses against falling dust are included in this system.
Detail drawing of a Banner-Marker Combi 2+2 with four lasers.
About Zenna Laser Solutions:
Zenna Laser Solutions launched the first laser marking system for mineral wool in 2003. In the following decade many laser marking lines followed, always using the latest available technologies.
Zenna provides a worldwide service including preventive maintenance, breakdown support and spare parts supply. From economical single-laser systems to high capacity complex multi-laser solutions, Zenna designs and builds innovative laser systems up to the needs of their worldwide group of industrial clients.
Zenna Laser Solutions innovates laser marking in your company.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.zennalaser.com/products/banner-marker-mw350/